This Pleasurable Mandala Blanket is lovingly handmade crafted out of a tightly woven mix of cotton&polyester for ultimate durability and softness.
The mandala symbol of Hindu and Buddhist culture. Representing the universe, a symbol is usually circular in shape and features a geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically; a microcosm and macrocosm of the universe.
Our mandala blankets are incredibly versatile. The thin, tight-woven material lends itself to use as a blanket, bed or couch cover, shawl, or even an outdoor yoga mat. You can even use this as a wall hung tapestry to add some exotic bohemian style to virtually any room.
This beautiful blanket is created out of a thin, lightweight and tighten woven chiffon like material. This makes it ideal for use as a beach blanket or bikini cover up, shawl, furniture throw, tablecloth or meditation mat. It is not recommended to be used as a towel, as the thin material does not absorb water well.
- High Quality
- Diameter 58"
- Material: Cotton & Polyester
- Amazing Design
- Expect 2-4 weeks for it to arrive.
- Free Worldwide Shipping + 100 % Money-Back Guarantee.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to all our customers. If you find any problems with our items, please do not hesitate to contact us within 7 days upon receipt of items. We will help you to solve any problems.
- We're providing tracking number with any purchase made.
- If you ordered multiple products they may be delivered in multiple packages to ensure the quickest delivery.